Prices for Boudoir Photography in North Devon
Boudoir Photography Pricelist:
So what is Boudoir Photography?
Boudoir Photography is an empowering celebration of femininity and the female form. It’s intimate, romantic, sensual and is used to create artistic, tasteful and beautiful images of women to cherish yourself or to share with that special someone.
Unfortunately Boudoir photography is often misunderstood. Very few people actually know how amazingly empowering, beautiful and classy it really is. True Boudoir often only hints at nudity and sexuality, but it’s all about being suggestive, rather than explicit. It’s more often about what you don’t show, than what you do!
Most importantly, you will never be pressurised to expose yourself, physically or emotionally, at any level other than you are entirely comfortable with.
I will help you celebrate your body.
You are beautiful, whatever age, shape or size you are. Most of us have insecurities and there are so many sources that tell us in today’s society what we should look like. I want to help boost your self-confidence and there are plenty of poses to flatter any figure, while subtle lighting will serve to enhance your 'best bits'.
How we help.
There are many women who would love to explore the idea of Boudoir Photos, but aren’t sure if they can get past their initial nerves to relax and enjoy the shoot. From experience, I can assure you it’s a wonderfully fun and empowering experience, beginning before the shoot with a load of inspiration. I’ll send you beforehand, ideas of what to bring and what look / style to aim for, along with an explanation of how the shoot will take place. I am always happy to meet in person, if that makes you feel more comfortable and you are also welcome to bring a friend /or loved one with you on the day of the shoot.
I would also be happy to put you in touch with a hair and makeup artist should you wish to have one and who will pamper you on the day, while enhancing your natural beauty.
* NOTE: Under no circumstances can I photograph a person or person/s under the age of 18, nor may such person/s be present at the shoot. All participants will be asked for ID before any booking can be accepted.
On location Boudoir Shoots:
Most woman prefer me to photograph them in the privacy of their own home, however if you wish to book a Hotel /or BnB for the shoot, you are welcome to do so, at your own cost and provided you have permission from the establishment for a photoshoot to take place.
- £100 for the 1st hour or part thereof
- £90 per hour thereafter, or £45 per 1/2 hour
You will receive:
- Secure password protected online photo gallery with download facilities, shareable links and the ability to make individual 'favourites' selections, which are saved for later download.
- You will receive digitally perfected & enhanced images from the day on a quality branded Memory Stick in both High Resolution and Web Friendly formats.
- Additional quality branded Memory Sticks | £50 per copy
- Stylish A4 size hardcover printed coffee table book containing 20 pages of your photos | £100 per copy
- Coffee Table sized Wedding Storybook Album containing 20 pages of your photos | £150 per copy
- Prints & Canvases | Quotes on request